Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Update

This past weekend was really fun and relaxing! I didn't have anything planend which was nice for once and so just took things as they came:

Friday: Went to dinner with Alisa and Maggie at this dive in the Heights called King Biscuit. It was pretty tasty. The wine was really good and defnitely needed after my horrendous morning. The place was made by the outdoor seating. Afterwards Alisa and I went and got ice cream at Marble Slab and chatted and then i went home and fell asleep on the couch for an hour and then met Patrick, James & Jamie, and Angelique for a beer at Onion Creek (another Heights place, catching a trend?).

Saturday: Slept in! Got brunch with the boyfried and then saw Hangover with the boyfriend. IT was hilarious. Patrick and I lauged a lot, probably more than anyone else in the theater. That nigth we joined my sis/bro in law/sis' friend in Galveston for dinner and to go "out". We ate at their old college bar (my sis lived in galveston for 8 years) and then pub crawled. That's right my friends. We were up till 4 am (old school like college, its been a longgg time since i've done that). We had a great time and I was able to get my groove on at the clubs (dancing, sillies).

Sunday: Brunch with the boyfriend again at La Madeliene. (I love brunch). Then proceeded to lay on couch for upwards of 8 hours, napping, watch movie, napping, watch movie, repeat. But this time it was with the boyfriend! It was a day that I often don't get to just be perfectly lazy and it definitely revived me for this week of work.

This weekend was really fun. The boyfriend and I were able to spend a lot of quality time together which doesn't happen very often b/c he is also dating his job (joke :) ). He works insane hours right now - (worked till midnight both thursday and friday (yes friday) nights). I was happy that he took both saturday and sunday off. that hasn't happened in a long time. You could call it the Sara/Patrick weekend 09.

And again, no pictures, sorry y'all. I'm slcaking these days. Promise it'll get better. Not sure if i've outgrown the desire to document my whole life now since i'm no longer a student, or if i'm just lazy..prolly both, ha.

Much love.

Yay: much needed boyfriend time this past weekend!

Dang: taking things personal that i shouldnt


No comments: